So many kind of trouble in my Life...
but , I just wanna get some confident to pass it all...
7 days ago,,,I absolutely had got this confident when I did an organization event...
this event was doing for charity ,,, but, the charity was not as a goods like money or etc....
it was about a human life,,, it was exactly BLOODS ...
I was there and my job was measuring blood pressure...first person whom I measured was my senior,,,so confused, nervous, anxiety and my hands tremor because of my empty stomach....
the place was so crowded and it was really bother me using sphygmomanometer ,,, I stilll did it carefully and finally I made it,,,my first measuring was done, but there were so many person after that waiting for blood pressure measurement...
How to use Sphygmomanometer :
1) prepare the tools ( sphygmomanometer and stetoscope )
2) greeting the patient and ask to relax
3) put the band and surround it three fingers from fossa cubitti
4) put the head of stetoscope at fossa cubitti
5) use the two fingers from the left or right hand to palpate the pulse at radialis artery
6) push the balloon with your other hand (you have to lock the screw before) to make a
pressure until the artery pulse can't palpate and watch the number
6) take the stetoscope into your ears and listen carefully when the pulse appear
7) first pulse that we have to measure is sistolic ( normal = 110-145 ) and the last pulse that
we hear is called diastolic ( normal = 70 - 90 )
8) after that, put off the band from hand and don't forget to write the result
9) tell the result to patient and give some advise if there is something abnormal
After that event, I realize that "when I know the theory, it is important for me to applicate that theory in a real life so I can get a perfect knowledge and also an absolutely good skill"....
So,, Insyaallah I'll always try my best, because study is not about learning from the text books, but also about my ability to practice in real situation....Hontoo ni ganbatte kudasai for me....
-RingoSensei-
No comments:
Post a Comment