Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm in LOVE,,,

I'd Love to be grow up...
I'd Love to be someone new...
I'd Love to be more usefull...
I'd Love to be more patient...
I'd Love to be a real woman...

this is my life,,,
never ending story I will create,,,
create a struggle life but simple,,,
even if it is a harsh life I'll keep do my things by my power,,,
but I still need someone in my life,,,
if you are that someone whom I expect, it must be God's answer for this long waiting,,,
but if it is not,,,
I'll let it go with all my heart and soul,,,
so I'll wait again for another destiny,,,
and pray for more chances like this,,,
today is one of the day I interest,,,
but I believe that God will give one more day just like today,,,
Insyaallah,,,Amin...

"just part of my life"

No comments: