Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Smile is the cure of all sickness"

People will smile when they are happy or in a good mood.So that's the reason why people can't smile when they are sick or in a bad mood.That's why smile needs to be reloaded.How to reload smile is still a big question for me although every time I share some jokes and makes them smile.I keep on thinking of one thing I doubt why people hard to smile even they are in a blissful. Maybe they feel uncomfortable to smile in front of people they don't know,moreover there is no reason to give no smile to everyone even we don't know each other because smile can be one of our identity.My mother asked me "do you smile when you walk and see our neighbor around?" And I answered "of course mom,,,I even smile to a pedicab driver" and then she laughed.And I've learned to this on my own way,I mean on my way to make a good smile everywhere I am. It starts from my thinking and let my limbic system regulates my mood so I can smile with all my heart and soul precisely. Although sometimes my brain is full of thinking and kind of overload, I still push myself to smile and that's the time when smile becomes a force. A smile within a force is not natural and seems like my face paralyse. Everyday I meet people and have conversation with them so I need full of energy to smile. Smile needs much positive energy. I'll reload this energy and spread smile wherever I am.When I smile I feel something I can't explain, just like getting a cherry...hmmm, I think it's a satisfaction..

No comments: