Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allahuakbar ...
It has been 20 years I’ve done my life, but that was a big mistake when I realize that Allah SWT is the most that I have to be loved by my self. All the time of my life almost things I had passed were so dissapointed actually, I had done so many sins. Before and after ESQ I know that Allah SWT is the only one God that I have to belive in, but I didn’t know exactly the meaning of “believe in God” before and now I know what it is...it is all about the voice of my heart, Allah SWT gives me so many heart voice which is origin from Asmaul Husnah...Subhanallah. If I didn’t attend ESQ, wallahu I’ll never get this sign. The sign about how big is Allah SWT’s miracle. Sky, earth, mountain, see, moon, star are the greatest part of Allah SWT’s sign. Al-Qur’an is full of the information about this sign, even about something that people in this century have proven is written in Al-Qur’an since 600 M when Rasulullah saw got divine revelation... Allahuakbar. I’m realy acceptable of this sign, because I believe that There is no God except Allah SWT and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah SWT... Ashaduallaailaahailallah wa ashaduanna Muhammadarasulullah........................
No comments:
Post a Comment